Real Estate is my business and I take it seriously. My specialty is in residential, where I work with either a buyer or a seller to accomplish their goals.
To remain competitive in the industry, I hone my skills by constantly taking classes to keep up with trends in marketing, negotiation and Colorado contracts.
I’ve pursued several advanced credentials from the National Association of REALTORS® they are:
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- e-PRO – training in electronic media
- PMN - Performance management Network
- Real Estate Masters Guild Mentor
- Denver Board of REALTORS®
- Colorado Association of REALTORS®
Training Certification & Presentation Topics
- e-PRO Instructor
- Hands On Social Media
- Business Blogging
- Online Reputation Management
- Building a WordPress Blog
- Business Blogging for Real Estate
- Photography and Social Media
- Building Your Business with Social Media
- Streamline and Organize Your Business with Google Apps
- Widgets and Plugins Oh My!